In 1958 she graduated from the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando, Madrid, specializing in art restoration from the 14th to 18 C.. She worked for the next two years as an assistant to her mentor, Andres Cillero.
- Milledge’s Award, 53rd.. Ceramic League, Miami, Florida, U.S.A
- Notable Work Prize, Museum Center of Arts, Devizes England.
- Primer Premio. Escultura Cerámica. Galería 3D, Madrid, Spain.
- Prize International Critic British Craft Center, London, England.
All the while she was in exhibiting in many galleries as well in 4 plastic arts worlds of Spain, England, France, ltaly, Venezuela and the United States.
- 1rd Prize in Arts Encounters 2011 in Plantation, Fl, USA.
- 2rd Prize in Sculpture in South Miami Arts Fest. 201 1, Miami, FL USA.
- 1rd Prize in Sculpture Studio 100 Art Club, Homestead, Fl, USA.
- Art Exhibition, Mableton, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
- Award of the Beaumont Art League’s Collection, Beaumont, Texas, U.S.A. Canary Islands, Spain.
- First Prize. Marble House, South Cobb Arts Alliance, 18th. National Juried.
- Her life is a full-time world of sculptural ceramics.
- I Premio Competición por una Escultura, Caracas, Venezuela.
- I Premio XXI Exposición de Escultura Cerámica, Las Palmas.
- ll Premio Nacional de Escultura, Madrid, Spain.